The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra is Israel’s premier cultural ambassador, representing Israel’s rich history and artistic achievement around the world. Touring builds bridges across cultures, countries, and continents by bringing musicians and audience members together in celebration of the language of music.
Family Music Day
Family Music Days bring the magic and wonder of IPO’s music education programs to Los Angeles and New York. Unforgettable mornings include an interactive children’s concert, gourmet brunch, and a host of family-friendly activities including an instrument petting zoo, face painting, balloon artists, and more.
Young Patrons Circle
The Young Patrons Circle (or the “YPC” as it is affectionately known) unites professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s from coast to coast who support Israel’s greatest cultural ambassador. Through hosting engaging events, the YPC builds a resounding community of professionals who are passionate about Israel, Jewish culture, and the arts. YPC members champion the mission of the Israel Philharmonic and have the opportunity to grow into leadership roles with AFIPO. Click here for more information about YPC.
Have the time of your life at the American Friends annual flagship fundraiser. Join us in celebration of the Israel Philharmonic at one of the most glamorous events of the year. Gala evenings include a specially curated concert, an elegant dinner, and rousing receptions that are guaranteed to whisk you off your feet. Guest artists at past events have included Itzhak Perlman, Pinchas Zukerman, Yefim Bronfman, and Gil Shaham. Honorees and chairs have included Barbra Streisand, Daniel Libeskind, Eli and Edythe Broad, Sherry Lansing, Hans Zimmer, Frank Gehry, Jo Carole and Ronald Lauder, Nili Lotan, David Broza, and more.
Patrons shape the world’s view of Israel by championing vibrant classical music and Israeli creativity. Every donation, no matter the size, has an impact.
Every donation, no matter the size, has an impact.
Consider making a gift:
- In honor of someone special
- To celebrate a milestone occasion (anniversary, birthday, bar or bat mitzvah)
- In memory of a loved one
Don’t forget: increase the impact of your gift when your company matches your donation.
Align your company with one of the world’s most prestigious cultural brands to create unforgettable musical experiences. AFIPO is delighted to offer customized packages tailored to meet your company’s needs:
- Brand awareness: achieve increased visibility, awareness and brand perception
- Audience engagement: target highly educated and discerning audiences, including leaders, influencers, and philanthropists focused on the arts, culture, entertainment, and Jewish communities
- Hospitality: receive one-of-a-kind corporate hospitality experiences including access to special events, concert tickets, galas table packages, and backstage meet-and-greets with IPO artists
- Media exposure: be seen in international, national, and regional press coverage
Confirm your commitment to Israel and the arts.