SPECIAL PROGRAM OPPORTUNITIES
American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra are invited to direct their donations in support of specific programs of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra. These opportunities, with the required gift amounts, are described below:
Become a permanent member of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra family, supporting its endeavors while being a lasting presence in the Frank Lowy Concert Hall at the Charles Bronfman Auditorium in Tel Aviv. A brass plaque will be affixed to your seat with an inscription of your choosing. Seats can also be named in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- $2,500: Rows 25- 37
- $5,000: Side blocks 1 – 24
- $7,500: Rows 21 – 24, parterre
- $10,000: Rows 1- 20, parterre
SPONSOR A PROGRAM of the ISRAEL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
The KeyNote Program
KeyNote is the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra’s program for Music Education and Community Outreach, founded in 2000, with major support from the American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra. Over 21,000 children of all ages and adults take part yearly in a diverse collection of activities centered on classical music. KeyNote programs serve kindergarten through high school students and provide professional development for teachers. In-classroom sessions, specially designed school concerts, master classes and special events for young musicians comprise the core program. KeyNote promotes tolerance and mutual respect, serving all of Israel’s citizens.
- $500 – Sponsors the visit of one Israel Philharmonic Orchestra musician to a high school class to teach music appreciation
- $1,000 – Provides tickets and transportation for an elementary school class to attend one Israel Philharmonic Orchestra concert
- $10,000 – Expands the Teacher’s Lounge Program by 200 educators (pre-concert receptions with orchestra musicians followed by concerts)
- $15,000 – Increases the High School Program by 1,000 students
- $25,000 – Enables transportation for 500 elementary schoolchildren from the Negev region to attend one Israel Philharmonic Orchestra concert
- $30,000 – Expands the Elementary School Program by 1,000 children
The IPO in Jeans
The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra is dedicated to inspiring young audiences through innovative educational programs and special concert series. In keeping with this effort, in 1997 the Orchestra launched an exciting series, formerly known as Concerts in Denim, which has served as a pioneer model for orchestras around the world. This annual series is comprised of 6 concerts presented in an open, informal format to bring a greater intimacy between the musicians and audience members. The evening festivities include a musical ensemble in the lobby both pre-and-post concert, and beer “on the house”.
- $50,000 sponsors one season’s The IPO in Jeans series
Ticket Subsidy Program
Each year, the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra’s Ticket Subsidy Program provides free and substantially discounted concert tickets to over 20,000 individuals. Through the mix of distinct programs, pre-professional music students, senior citizens, new immigrants, young people under the age of 18, students up to the age of 35, and members of security forces have access to Israel Philharmonic Orchestra’s live performances in Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem.
In addition, the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra welcomes members of the Israel Defense Forces Orchestra to fully engage with them through the offering of music instruction and complimentary tickets to concerts. Annually, approximately 800 free tickets are extended through this initiative.
- $1,000 sponsors 25 music students to attend a concert and a post-concert meet-and-greet with musicians
- $5,000 underwrites 150 tickets distributed to young people
- $30,000 underwrites the cost of 800 free concert tickets to members of the Israel Defense Forces Orchestra
American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra are also invited to make a sponsorship gift in support of our organization’s commitment to broaden the outreach of our constituency and thereby expand the community for the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra’s touring engagements, specifically in North America and Canada, are of fundamental importance to American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra and provide exceptional opportunities to promote this preeminent orchestra. It becomes even more essential to carry forward the spirit and visibility of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra when the orchestra is not performing in our cities.
For more information on major program sponsorships and capital and endowment giving opportunities, please contact Naomi Grabel: email@example.com or 212.697.2949.